Why BBA in Aviation Management?
- In this course students will learn the fundamentals of Aviation, Travel and Tourism industry functions, basics of business communication and economics, Aviation operations, Safety and Security and role of human resource in aviation industry.
- Industry Attachments with Project work / Presentations / Industrial Visits / Seminars / Conferences.
- Unique features of the programme - Personality Development, Foreign Language, First Aid Training, Computer Application.
- The curriculum is designed to fulfill the needs of today’s rapid changing Aviation Industry.
- Students can shape their careers with specialized BBA programmes in the most promising industries of this.
Area to be served in Aviation Industry
- Fleet Management
- Ground Handling
- Customer Service
- Crew Scheduling
- Safety and Security
- In- Flight Service
- Slot Allocation
- Medical Tourism
The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Personal Interview conducted by Cockpit.
All intermediate with min 50% can enroll2 in this program
Book a seat